Welcome to God Never Fades.
If you are interested in posting here on my little blog, I’d be glad to have you! I know that guest posting can be rather daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! You’re here because you want to help spread the love and word of God, and that is exciting!
I don’t want to be too restricting, but I do have a few easy-to-follow guidelines to help us all keep this blog set focused on what is important, which of course, is that God Never Fades!
So let’s get down to it.
I’m willing to accept any topics as long as they point the readers in a godly direction.
If you are stuck, here are some topics that I personally have written about.
- Inspiring quotes, poems, or songs
- God’s plan for the future
- Serving Others
- Self Improvement
- Book Reviews
- Relationships with God and with others
As you can see, the list is really pretty vast, so if you don’t see your topic on the list, don’t fret- any topic could be up for consideration!
I tend to write posts 400-800 words in length. That usually gets the point across for me, but I will remember the wise words of my English teacher; “It’s not about the length of the essay. Length does not necessarily indicate effort. Major points can be made in anywhere from half a paragraph to ten-pages. You write what is needed to get your point across and your effort will show.”
So, basically I’m pretty open about this one too.
Now these guys, these are the non-negotiables. Don’t even think about finding a loop-hole with these puppies.☺
- Be Friendly. We’re not here to criticize others, but rather offer guidance. Your tone of writing should reflect that.
- Be Encouraging. We’re here to lead others to God, not push them away.
- Be Personal. Like I said, we’re all friends here, so act as if you’re having a conversation with your best friend. Share! Share! Share! Don’t be afraid!
If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to contact me with any ideas for your guest post at email@example.com.
(I’ll try to get back to you within 1-4 days… I sometimes forget to check my email, so if I don’t respond right away, don’t take it personally. ☺)
I pray that you’ll consider sharing your talents here at God Never Fades! I’m excited to have you here!